Rotary Car Raffle (2015) Rules of Play
Download PDF Version
- A total of 41,000 tickets will be printed:
- 8000 @ $5.00 each
- 33000 @ 3 for $10.00
- Tickets may be purchased at various venues in the Victoria region.
See the website for details: www.rotaryraffle.ca
Deadline to purchase tickets is 3:15 pm, Sunday, August 9, 2015 at the Oak Bay Collector Car Festival.
- To order tickets online, fill in the form and provide credit card information or mail the form with a cheque to
Rotary Club of Victoria Car Raffle
c/o Union Club
805 Gordon Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1Z6
The deadline for receipt of mail orders is Tuesday, August 4, 2015 to allow cheques to be deposited. The name
to be entered on the ticket(s) will match the information printed on the cheques. Online requests for payment by credit card
will be accepted until Thursday, August 6, 2015. Purchasers must have a British Columbia address and be 19 years of age or older.
The name to be entered on the ticket(s) will match the credit card information or as printed on the cheques.
- The draw will be held at the Oak Bay Collector Car Festival, Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 3:30 pm. Ticket holders do NOT need to be present at the time of the draw to win. The winner will be contacted as soon as possible at the conclusion of the Draw. The winner should retain their portion of the ticket, but in any case must provide adequate proof of identity for verification.
- If a minor's name appears on one of the winning tickets the prize will be awarded to the child's legal guardian.
- The tickets will be placed in a draw drum from which 8 winning tickets will be drawn after the presentations for the Collector Car Festival. A single ticket will be drawn for each prize in decreasing order of value. Tickets will not be re-entered into the drum once they have been drawn. A ticket can only win one prize.
- The winning tickets will be drawn by a neutral third party and overseen by the Car Raffle Organizing Committee and at least one Rotary Club of Victoria board member.
- The winning ticket numbers and the names of the winners will be posted on the lottery website as soon as possible at the conclusion of the Draw.
- The prizes must be accepted be awarded. The winner of the Nissan ROGUE (retail value $33,682) has the option of taking the vehicle F.O.B. Victoria or a guaranteed Cash Alternative of $22,000. A decision on taking the Cash Option must be made by the prize winner within 10 days of being notified.
- If, after all reasonable efforts by the organizers, any winner cannot be contacted by 9 August 2016 (one year after the Draw), the Raffle prize(s) will be surrendered. Arrangements will be made with the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch for the Rotary Club of Victoria to distribute the prize proceeds to local charities.
- Rotary Club of Victoria Board members and designated members in charge of the raffle are not eligible to win.
| Chances are 1 in 41,000 to win the grand prize
Chances are 1 in 5125 to win any prize (total 8 prizes)
(Total tickets for sale: 8000@$5 + 33,000@ 3/$10)
| BC Gaming Event Licence # 73417
|Problem Gambling Help Line
|Know your limit, play within it.
|| 19+ to play! |